The annually updated Vision 2020 Strategic Plan was last adopted by NMSU’s Board of Regents on July 23, 2014. Vision 2020 Plan July 2014 During Spring 2015 Chancellor Garrey Carruthers and Provost Dan Howard conducted Vision 2020 Strategic Planning Forums with each college, community college and administrative division. With feedback from all sectors, the Vision 2020 plan was enhanced, and is now inclusive of the system’s four community colleges. The plan will be shared with NMSU’s Board of Regents during the annual summer strategic planning session.
Vision 2020 KPI’s: Vision 2020 KPIs 4-4-15 Vision 2020 goals are:
- Academics and Graduation – Provide stellar programs, instruction, and services to achieve timely graduation
- Diversity and Internationalization – Provide a diverse academic environment supportive of a global society
- Research and Creative Activity – Promote discovery, encourage innovation, and inspire creative achievement
- Economic Development and Community Engagement – Drive economic, social, educational, and community development
- Resource Stewardship – Optimize resources to effectively support teaching, research, and service